Responsible for suryayogamanises.com
Owner: Rigoberto Alós Matarredona
Activity: Yoga Centre
Contact: you can get in touch from our Contact page or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
At suryayogamanises.com we treat your personal data in accordance with these principles:
- We receive your personal data in a lawful and transparent manner.
- Your personal data is collected for a specific purpose.
- Your personal data is kept with the utmost privacy and security.
- You have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data.
- And always with your consent.
Let me explain in detail.
We receive your personal data in a lawful and transparent manner.
The ways in which we can collect your data are:
- Contact form.
Nothing else 😉
Your personal data is collected for a specific purpose.
The personal data we collect are:
- Your name, email and IP address in the contact form.
The purposes for which we ask you for personal data are:
- Possibility to contact us for any questions or comments you may have (contact form)
Your personal data will be kept with the maximum privacy and security.
In order to develop its activity, suryayogamanises.com shares data with the following providers, under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, a company based in the United States. More information at: https://www.google.com/
- Hosting: Webempresa Europa, S.L., based in Spain. More information at: https://www.webempresa.com
- Web platform: Automattic, based in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.org/
- Newsletter: MailChimp, based in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/
There is no time limit for the data collected; they are unsubscribed upon request.
suryayogamanises.com includes an SSL certificate. This is a security technology that makes your data travel in encrypted form under the HTTPS protocol, so that they cannot be intercepted by third parties.
You have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of data
In accordance with the provisions of the European RGPD and the Spanish LOPD, you can at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of data.
We undertake to execute all these rights within the maximum legal period of 10 working days.
We explain these rights in detail:
This is the right to obtain information on whether your data is being processed, the purpose of the processing, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made of the same.
You may request that your data be modified if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
This is the right to have data that is inappropriate or excessive deleted. You can remove your data from the newsletter (we will stop sending you emails), or delete your comments on our blog.
This refers to the right not to have your personal data processed or to cease processing in cases where your consent to the processing is not required.
The above rights are called ARCO rights, and you have the official documentation at the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Right to be forgotten
The right to be forgotten is a new concept of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation, the legal framework on which we are based), which affects websites that expose your data publicly, such as social networks, Google, etc. In our case it is equivalent to the right to erasure of your data.
This right is also new in the GDPR, and consists in the fact that you can ask us for your data to give it to another entity if you so require (in an office format: csv, excel…), provided that it is technically possible to satisfy your request.
And always with your consent
When you subscribe to our newsletter, when you make a comment on our blog, when you contact us… we will always ask for your consent.
In all the forms where we ask for your data, there will be a box that you must tick if you consent to carry out the corresponding action. Likewise, a link to this page will appear so that you can read it whenever you want.
If you have any questions or queries, please send us an email to email@example.com